Saturday, February 23, 2008

The state of the union...

Well, I'm happier. I'm not going into details here, I don't air dirty laundry in public but whilst Sadie and I have split and are not going to get back together, we've had a much needed heart to heart and cleared the air and to be honest, I think it's lifted a huge weight off hers and my shoulders.

It needed to happen, it's happened and theres no animosity, no nastiness, we're still friends, I care a great deal for her and will always be watching out for her and whilst it's changed, I love her, but now as a very dear and close friend.

I know a few people out there have sent me messages of support etc. and thank you. I am much better now, much happier within myself and starting to look to the future. As for my relationships in the future, as usual I'm not looking but if something happens then it happens.

Finally I'd like to say that I'm still very proud that Sadie and I kept things together in SL for over a year. Yes, we had ups and downs, but the SL lesbian community is a rocky place at the best of times and we defied the critics and survived. This is an unfortunate thing, but when people change, sometimes you have to let go and be true to yourself, which is what Sadie is doing. I wish her all the luck in the world for the future and I know that we'll be friends, very good friends for a long time to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you've had a chat chuck and cleared the air..best wishes to both of you xxxx