Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello Mum!!!

Ooooh, I'm in print again. Hehe, I didn't know when this was going to be published, so didn't mention it, but here I am, being the AvaStar of the Week!

Yaaaaay!

Other than that, which is uber-cool and trippy, I've had a mental week DJing. Last week was SecondPride, and again this weekend I've been spinning at the RFL 'Dance Into the Relay' event which raised LOTS of worthy cash for the RFL cause, something that is very dear to my heart, I also did my second set at SecondPride and unfortunately missed a set at a fashion show afterparty, for which I am truly sorry but RL got in the way. However, I did play at a pretty sexy Code Red party alongside Nexeus Fatale which was a giggle. I will be taking some snaps of me in some of the outfits I've been spinning in, so will post those soon. Trust me, they'll even compare to the photos that Veyron usually takes ;)

I'm also pleased to say that I've made my peace with someone who I'd recently parted company with on a professional level and thats nice, so I don't have to worry about that any more. Leah showed up this weekend too, but to be honest, I don't want to talk about it. Nothing, but nothing is going to change my future with Fukmi, so theres nothing to discuss about Leah.

I would like to end this update with a message to someone special. This person is like a sister to me in SL, my best friend and right now, her RL best friend is coming towards the end of her journey on earth, due to nasty and violent cancer. I just want to let her know that I'm here for her, to talk to, to give support and love and just be the best damned friend I can be. I love ya hun, I'll miss her when she's not here too, but I know you'll miss her a whole lot more and I just want to let you know that I'm thinking of both of you xXx

No comments: