Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When things go from bad to worse...

Don't you hate it when you know you've got a limited time left at a place and then you've got to move? Well, dear reader, as I posted below a day ago, Parkade is moving because the sim it's on is being sold, or at least the owner is attempting to sell it. Now, it was all set as one huge parcel, but since Parkade moved there, we separated it into it's own little parcel for TP purposes and to prevent audio bleed. The parcel owners were the same, so prims were shared etc. Well, since the news that everyone is bailing from the sim and that it's up for sale, the landowner has reallocated the main parcel.

I'd imagine you can see where this is going...?

Well, as there wasn't enough group land to support Parkade, most of it was returned to me, for the second time in a week. I arranged a sim rollback last time, but I really am fighting a losing battle this time as it seems that despite me paying rent on my parcel, the landowner doesn't seem to have a grasp on how parcels, prim allocations and stuff works. I simply removed what was left of the club and vented my anger at her for her actions.

So, this is spurring me on to get everything sorted for the re-opening, however work won't be continuing until the weekend at the earliest. Should be enough time to get it all sorted for BootieSL though, hopefully. It does mean that Saturday's rave has been cancelled for the moment, but I will organise something once the club is back up and running again.

No comments: