Sunday, November 25, 2007

Start your engines...

After watching the US series 'Race Car Driver' (wow, imaginative title) on a UK free channel, I decided that I'd build something like a CART racer in SL. So I've started. It's looking pretty good at the moment and just needs a few prim attachment finishing pieces and it's good to go.

I know I've got other projects that in theory should be ahead of it, but I was flapping around inworld and bored, so I decided to just build...

The magazine project is on hold for the moment, I'm waiting to get a decision on land and that won't come until 2008, so I've spoken to the 'investor' and he's cool with that.

I'll crack on with the Funny Car, CitiCar and NASCAR projects after I've built the CART racer, which even if I say so myself, does look good...

No comments: