Monday, December 3, 2007

I has been tagged

Well, Looker has tagged me for the '8 Random Facts' challenge, so here goes:

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts about ME!!

1: I really am as mental about cars in RL as I am in SL. Seriously, I am a rare breed of girly petrolhead. I know a couple of others, but we're rare...

2: I have a seriously huge record collection. It's an obsession. It's like a small branch of HMV in my flat. Roughly 2000 CDs, 1000 12"/10"/7" vinyl records, a few tapes and about 160GB of MP3 files...

3: Amanda really is my name, I just find it less confusing to use more than one name when flicking between existences.

4: I came out as a lesbian when I was 15 years old.

5: I think I'm allergic to heels. Well, in RL anyway. I'm much happier in trainers or bare feet. I own heels, just don't wear them often.

6: I love my graphic design and have soft spots for The Designers Republic, Airside and ME Company. Some of this comes through in my designs in SL.

7: I'm a RL redhead, but I am NOT ginger!!! It's naturally dark red, enhanced with chemicals to make it deeper.

8: I went to University to study Engineering, but dropped out and went to work for the Civil Service, wrangling politicians etc. I now work as a PA.

Okies, tagging others, I don't know who to pick that hasn't already been hit or would actually fill this in, but I select Diva, Kitty, Julia, Duckyfresh and Dandellion. I know thats only 5, but I don't know anyone else who'd do it and the others from my flist I'd pick have already been tagged... Damn you!!! Damn you all to hell!!!

:D

5 comments:

Ryker Beck said...

I totally know how you feel, I'm completely allergic to heels too. Beauty is pain, I tell you. :(

Looker Lumet said...

Your passion is cars? hmmm, I did not knew that.;)))

Anonymous said...

and here it is... http://metaverse.acidzen.org/2007/eight-random-facts

Amanda Shinji said...

Ryker: I have heels and will wear them then neseccesary, but not even Scholl's 'Party Feet' make them tolerable to me. Give me slouch boots or trainers any day :D

Looker: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You're pretty good at it ;)

Dandellion: I shall investimagate ;)

Kitty O'Toole said...

OOHHH! You tagged me you bugger!
Right, will answer on my blog then:)

=^..^=