Monday, June 30, 2008

As the song says...

Music is my first love. Actually, thats not true, Fukmi is. ...but music is pretty high on the list and it's a good job too because even though it's only Monday, my DJ schedule this week is looking rammed!!!

This weekend, starting on Thursday I shall be doing:

Thursday: Overdrive session, 4-6pm PDT @ Kara Zor (Where Parkade is moving to)
Friday: Independence Day party #1, 6-8pm PDT @ Kara Zor
Saturday: Independence Day party #2, 12-2pm PDT @ Kara Zor : Candy Girls, 2-6pm PDT @ Kara Zor : Grand Opening Party, 7-9pm PDT @ Rouge!!!

Yup, I'm one of the DJs spinning at the launch of Codie's utterly amazing new sim. I've been fortunate enough to see it so far and it IS the best looking sim I've ever seen in SL. I kid you not, it is phenomenal.

Anyway, thats 2 hours on Thursday, 2 hours on Friday with possibly a slot at Republik too earlier and 8 hours possibly on Saturday. I'm looking into the possibility of getting another DJ in at Candy Girls for the last 2 hours ;) I think I'll need the break :D

Anyway, it's going to be a mentalist weekend!!!

No comments: