Tuesday, July 17, 2007

..and Relax!

Wow, these past few weeks have been busy busy and although I'm not stopping with projects, I AM winding down to some well earned R&R at the end of the month, when I'm away for 2 long weekends with nothing but some fields, tents, friends and a few thousand music festivalgoers to keep me company :D I'm going to miss my friends in SL and I'll especially miss Sadie but 2 long weekends camping at festivals will be a giggle :D I'm really looking forward to it. I don't think I'll be able to afford the trip to Las Vegas later this year though :(

In SL news, the Aquatica Solstice has been handed over and I just need to make a drivable version now, which shouldn't take too long to do actually... I'm working on my Ultimate Drift Spec Solstice and all the prim work for that is pretty much complete, I just need to do some work in Photoshop now for the finishing touches.

I've also gone into partnership with a friend of mine, designing houses, apartment blocks, shopping malls etc. I'm currently working on a possible project for Motorati Island and am adapting a design that I'm working on for private sale, so if anyone out there is looking for a bespoke house or mall, let me know.

I've also spent a little more time in front of the camera lens too as I've been snapped a few times for a forthcoming article in Maxim magazine too. I'm really excited about that and will have to get a couple of copies sent over from America if I'm in it :D All this modelling stuff, it's so cool. I could get used to it, if only someone out there was looking for someone like me for more modelling...

Finally, I'm also through to the second round of a Battle of the DJs competition, which is pretty good. I think I'm taking part in round two this weekend. Should be interesting to see what happens and who I'm up against. I have a friend in the competition too and would hate to come up against him so early. Me and him in the final? I could live with that ;)

No comments: