Saturday, July 7, 2007

It's been a while...

Yeah, I know I've not updated this for about a week and I very much doubt that anyone out there is reading this but... If you are then at least let me know ;)

So, busy week!!! Lots of prim wrangling with yet another project undertaken for Pontiac, this time in the shape of a somewhat wacky Solstice GXP conversion for the Aquatica park. It'll be on display there and at the dealership soon. It's getting a little embarrassing down at the dealership, with 8 of the cars on display there being ones I've designed! Speaking of which, my Pro Stock Solstice GXP Dragster will be down there soon too probably. Thats pretty much finished and work is now about to start on my Ultimate Drift Spec Solstice.

I've also been working more with Patty and Breanne from AskPatty.com and have constructed the mobile show stand for them, so they can drop it at events, give out info on their services and it has a cool little R/C car track for the radio control Solstices I've made :D

Sadie has plans to abandon our lovely home on Sardonyx and take up residency on our own sim. It's ambitious but she's determined and I'm not going to stop her... It does mean I'll be uber busy making mountains and waterfalls though :D

Lastly, I'm going to be doing some cool promotion work with Pontiac for the launch of the new G6 model inworld. More details will appear on the MotoratiLife page when it's all been finalised, but it will probably last for a couple of weeks and should be a good laugh... I'm really looking forward to the challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda!

Had fun meeting you last night. Hope to see you again at the party. Maybe see at least a static display of the pirate car.

-Veyron