Thursday, August 30, 2007

They say moving...

...is the most stressful thing you can do. As someone who has moved from parents, to flat with partner, to house with partner to her own flat, all in RL, I can say that yes, moving IS stressful. It's also stressful in SL too. Today, Sadie and I said our goodbyes to our 33,000Sq M worth of parcels on our sim and sold the lot, back to ACS for a hefty cut in price, but it's out of our hands and thats it, done. We've rented a small beach hut somewhere until Sadie orders the sim. The sim that I shall mould into paradise. We were both sad to leave Sardonyx, after all, we were married there and have had many good times there too.

However, the future looms and along with it, business plans too ;)

Also speaking of the future, I've just had a glimpse of something rather lovely. I was privileged to see something that i shouldn't have been allowed to see. I won't say what it is, but it's something that I too will be getting to work with a LOT very soon indeed. It's lovely :D

Right, I'm DJing in less than half an hour, so I 'spose I'd better get ready etc. Oh, the life of a superstar is SO hard these days ;)

No comments: