Friday, June 1, 2007

No rest for the wicked...

Wow, this has been a busy week but the weekend is looking monumentally mad. My 'Underground Resistance' build has been approved by Pontiac, so I'm now up to my neck in prims over on the site and work is progressing nicely. I've only been on it for a few hours and already theres a solid, good looking structure there. Pics will be posted :D

Friday has me involved with some very competitive events, as does Saturday, plus on Saturday night (technically Sunday morning), I'll be DJing at the Eden Revue Fetish Club, probably for about 3 hours, from 5pm. I DJed at Parkade tonight (usual slot) AND I'm doing an ambient chill-out set on Sunday afternoon too...

Couple all of this to me finishing 2 Pontiac Solstice GXPs for Callie and it's been a mad one.

Oh, Sadie and I did some landscaping and building on our new Paradise project too!

I need a rest!!!

No comments: