Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy Bee...

Blimeh, I've been thinking of all the projects that I've either got on the go or coming up and I think I've just scared myself...

Ultimate Drift Spec Pontiac Solstice GXP (graphics, sounds & scripting)
Pro Stock Pontiac G6
Pontiac G8 Funny Car
Lamanda Scooter (Anims and attachments left to make)
Underground Resistance Rat Rod
AP001 CitiCar
RPM Magazine Office location/build
RPM Magazine interviews/launch
Pontiac promo work
Dark Eden photoshoot
OMG 2008 Calendar photoshoot

Couple this to the fact that I run a club, DJ at least twice a week AND I my highest priority is Sadie and this makes me a busy bee... I really need to start cracking on with some of these projects and get them out of the way. The Drift Spec Solstice doesn't need to be finished until December 15th and thats just a case of finishing the graphics, making a couple more prim bits to add on, recording the sounds from a video game and editing them to fit and then tweaking the script, finally adjusting the addons so that they sit right when I'm driving... So, not much to do then and thats just ONE project.

Some of the above list will take a lot less time than the others and some can't even be started until others have done their work, plus things like the photoshoots won't take long at all... In fact, I'm doing the photoshoots on Thursday so thats two items off the list pretty soon.

I was going to say that I needed a holiday, but thats wrong... What I actually need is to spend some quality time with Sadie, that'll make me feel SO much better!!!

No comments: