Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I popped the question...

...and she said YES!

Leah and I are engaged!!!

Now, I know some of you will be saying "Hang on, you've only just met her" etc. Thing is, we've known each other for over a year, well over a year and in that time we've come to know each other very well and are extremely close. Nothing has happened in 'that' way between us, until now, but I feel totally comfortable, at ease and deliriously happy with Leah and so therefore I don't see any reason why I can't ask her to marry me now...

Which is what I did :D And as I said, her reply was "Yes you know I will honey", which made me the happiest girl in SL.



The wedding will be at our place, but as we don't have the land or house built yet, we're waiting until it's all sorted before we plan things, buy dresses, sort out someone to take the ceremony, guests etc. Still, can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By 'eck lass you look good on those pictures!
Anyway, mundo congratulations on your news. I'm so chuffed for you and Leah, you make a great couple and '..everything happens for a reason...'
Best of luck to you both petal! Hugs, Kitty =^..^=

TheDiva Rockin said...

Yay!! Congratulations Sweetie!! I'm so happy to see you happy :)

Can't wait to see you and give you some huggies!