Friday, March 14, 2008

Kitty + Amanda = Sn@tch fun!!!

Nooooo, it's not what you think!!!

Me n' the ever fabby Kitty went over to Sn@tch, so she could introduce me to their lovely clothes. I sorta splurged and bought a *few* outfits, because their stuff is oh so lovely, really well made and looks fabby :D Kitty stood there patiently whilst I ran around making "Oooh" and "Ahhhh" noises and buying lots of things. Later last night, she stopped by at Parkade and was dancing away until the wee small hours of the morning (UK time), chatting away merrily to DJNoNo Ulysses, whilst I listened in on the conversation and snuck tracks in that they were talking about... :D T'was fun! Tonight, I'll be at Republik again for another in the Bikini Beach Babes nights that we've started doing there... I say 'we' as Mist (aka Mistress Beresford) and myself have taken it upon ourselves to run my set out on the beach and to do it in skimpy beachware, hence the title. I'll be spinning, she'll be hosting. 5-7pm PST @ Republik.

I'm a bit miffed with the Cubic Effect hoodie I bought. It's fantastically made, it's really nice BUT, it doesn't fit. The clothing layer lets it down, because the hoodie layer doesn't come up my arms far enough to meet the sculptie prim sleeves, so I have bare patches, which looks unsightly. I've sent the designer an IM, but I'll probably have to drop her a notecard. It's a shame, because something so simple has let this design down, which is a pity... ***Update*** I spoke to the lovely Mirai who made the awesome clothing and she's taken my body stats and made me a custom set!! Now, that is what I call customer service. The new modified prims look amazing and I'm in love with the set. She's a seriously talented girl.

In other news, I'm off to the swanky Linden Labs party this weekend as the guest of Patty Streeter, who owns the Motorability Island sim complex... I need to sort out a posh frock to wear ;) I have something *pretty* eyecatching in mind :D

No comments: